Re: Integrate BLCR to GDB

Thiago Jung Bauermann-2 wrote:

> But would we ship those scripts and shell commands then? It'd be better
> if GDB could integrate nicely with BLCR if it finds it is available.
> --
> []'s
> Thiago Jung Bauermann
> IBM Linux Technology Center

By default BLCR does not do checkpoint on a process that is beining ptraced.
If forcing it, at least I see right now I have to hit "cont" multiple times
in gdb to let the process continue. So it would be better to have  a tighter
integration of BLCR . Another point is to save breakpoints etc that is
related to gdb process into the checkpointed data file, for the convince of
restarting on a totally different gdb session.

Zhiyong