This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Problem on cygwin with new wchar_t printing support via iconv()
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Roland Schwingel <roland dot schwingel at onevision dot de>
- Cc: gdb <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:44:20 -0600
- Subject: Re: Problem on cygwin with new wchar_t printing support via iconv()
- References: <49C8B026.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Roland" == Roland Schwingel <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Roland> I simply freezes when I try to step into a function having a
Roland> wchar_t * as parameter. I have buildt gdb both using the
Roland> cygwin supplied libiconv and an own libiconv intree with gdb
What version of libiconv are you using?
If you have a small test case, I will try to reproduce it with a
libiconv-based build here. I suspect, though, that it is
If you have dejagnu installed, you could try:
make check RUNTESTFLAGS=charset.exp
This works for me with a libiconv-based build (on x86 Fedora 9).