This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Decimal128, printcmds.exp, dfp-exprs.exp
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Christophe LYON <christophe dot lyon at st dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 15:35:52 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Decimal128, printcmds.exp, dfp-exprs.exp
- References: <49C3B17C.email@example.com>
On Fri, 20 Mar 2009, Christophe LYON wrote:
> Hi all,
> On one of our internal targets, I observe some failures in the GDB testsuite
> in printcmds.exp and dfp-exprs.exp tests.
> The failures in printcmds.exp occur only when the target is configured as
> big-endian, while endianness has no influence on the failure in dfp-exprs.exp.
Are you sure you are using current GDB sources? I fixed such failures
2008-06-27 Joseph Myers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* dfp.c (decimal_convert): Call match_endianness before and after
If you're using current sources, maybe something has broken them again.
Joseph S. Myers