This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: line_num of gdb_disassembly
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: teawater <teawater at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb ml <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 13:50:56 -0600
- Subject: Re: line_num of gdb_disassembly
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "teawater" == teawater <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
teawater> I found that the argument line_num of gdb_disassembly isn't
teawater> used in anywhere. So maybe I can remove it.
Go for it.
teawater> And it can be checked in under the obvious rule, right?