This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB application for the Google Summer of Code 2009
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gdb ml <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 10:59:50 -0800
- Subject: Re: GDB application for the Google Summer of Code 2009
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I had a look at the page. Looks fine for the questions you answered.
No comment on the FIXMEs. I'm not sure what they mean about the
"backup organization adminstrator"...
A couple of suggestions:
- I think we should mention the reverse debugging project only
it teawater is willing to get involved, if not mentor someone.
Do we expect this to be a large project? Doesn't feel like it.
Perhaps this should be included as part of the "bug-squashing-fest"
- For the "fix bugs in bugzilla" idea, perhaps we should include
a few examples of issues that we'd like to work on. It doesn't
have to be bugs, it could be code cleanup, etc. I think some
examples might help create interest.