Re: What about add a interface to output the assembly codes follow inferior execution

On Wednesday 04 March 2009 19:26:47, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> (Another thing that would be useful, perhaps, is a modifier to 'x/i' to
> say "a line's worth of instructions". ?But I think we'd have a lot of
> trouble finding a non-ambiguous command for that.)

I was thinking the same, while noticing that the
"disassemble" command also doesn't allow a line number or line
number range.

Did I mention already that with the TUI one can see disassembly
and source code at the same time easily ? :-)

--
Pedro Alves