Re: Fwd: how to determine location of source?

No big deal. There are still parts of the manual I haven't read,
although I thought I'd checked out the stuff most relevant to my
question.

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 5:52 PM, Joel Brobecker <brobecker@adacore.com> wrote:
> So, doesn't "info sources" give you the kind of info you're looking
> for. It's a little verbose, but I don't do see anything that's
> directly accessible.  Otherwise, you have "maintenance print
> psymbols PSYMS" that also gives you something you can use, but
> it's printed on a separate file, and contains even more info.

Hmm... info sources and maintenance print psymbols PSYMS gives me
relative, not absolute paths. Maybe that's all that's encoded into my
binaries by our build process, which would be cumbersome from my
purposes since I have differen't so's built in different directories.
I'm not really sure how source path encoding was handled by GCC, but
the examples in the manual made me think that absolute paths were the
norm.

Thanks,
Brendan