This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Don't step into STL
- From: Nick Roberts <nickrob at snap dot net dot nz>
- To: daviddoria <daviddoria at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:28:10 +1300
- Subject: Re: Don't step into STL
- References: <email@example.com>
> Is there anyway to set the debugger so when I "step into", it doesn't get
> into crazy stuff (ie. vector.h) that I haven't written? Ie. only step into
> until a step would step outside of files in my project?
I don't think so but it would be neat if GDB could be made to step into a
function when that line has debug information was available and over when it