This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Discussing the next GDB release (GDB 7.0?)
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 08:29:21 -0600
- Subject: Re: Discussing the next GDB release (GDB 7.0?)
- References: <20090115034552.GF24105@adacore.com>
Joel Brobecker wrote:
Anything else that you'd like to be put on the list for
I have run into a case where gcc svn miscompiles
psim on x86_64. It is reported as GCC PR 38587.
I know it is a gcc bug. I don't think it is a blocker
for gdb 7.0.
I wanted it to get a bit more attention that it is. Someone
else may run into this as well.
If anyone has suggestions on narrowing it down so
someone can fix it, I am willing to do that. Given that
psim is used to test cross gcc, this is a bigger issue
than it appears and might impact other code.
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985