RE: Re: MI *stopped event with CLI commands

 > I could switch to async mode to solve this problem, but
 > I'm hesitant to do so because it may have side-effects to
 > DSF-GDB that I may not be aware of.

Also very few targets currently support async mode.  Linux, remote, Dicos?

 >                                       Except for this bug,
 > I'm not too sure on the advantages of async-mode for DSF-GDB.

Non-stop mode seems to require async-mode but I'm not sure why it doesn't
enable it automatically.

 > So, if you feel this bug can be fixed, I will probably wait
 > for the fix, instead of risking going to async-mode.

It's not really a bug because CLI execution commands have never generated full
MI output in synchronous mode.  I think synchronous really means that control
stays with the interpreter that issues the execution command until *after*
execution has finished.  So any MI output, in this case, is really faked
output.