This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb load command flow
- From: "Ramana Radhakrishnan" <ramana dot r at gmail dot com>
- To: raja dot saleru at iap-online dot com
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 08:13:10 +0000
- Subject: Re: gdb load command flow
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 8:06 AM, <email@example.com> wrote:
> I would like to know the flow between the gdb and OpenOPCD communication
> when the below command is executed.
> (gdb) load
> I understand till the flow
> command_line_handler -> load_command() -> target_load() -> generic_load()->
> from generic load, how it will communicate with gdbserver of OpenOCD ? Is
> it through socket write() or through RSP (remtoe serial protocol) ? for
> sending the executable segments into the target for loading ?
set debug remote on
help set debug
will help you.
> At the OpenOCD, which function is called for loading ?
> Thanks in Advance
> Raja Saleru