This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: multi-proc: info processes?
- From: Stan Shebs <stan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at vmware dot com>
- Cc: pedro at codesourcery dot com, "gdb at sourceware dot org" <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 12:19:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: multi-proc: info processes?
- References: <491B3695.email@example.com>
Michael Snyder wrote:
Hey Pedro,Look at "info inferiors". It's just the processes (or whatever) that are
currently being controlled by GDB.
For your multi-process work, are you planning anything
analogous to the "info threads" command, eg. "info processes"?
That would be somewhat ambitious, especially for a remote target - I
think you'd need a new packet just to return the list of processes...
What might that look like, in your model? Would it list,
say, just the processes that gdb is attached to? Or would
you want something analogous to "ps", that would list all
of the processes that are available to be attached?