This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Is something wrong with CVS server?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at sourceware dot org>
- To: GDB <gdb at sourceware dot org>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:24:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: Is something wrong with CVS server?
- References: <20080822141330.GA11181@lucon.org>
On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 07:13:30AM -0700, H.J. Lu wrote:
>bash-3.2$ cvs -z 3 -d :pserver:email@example.com:/cvs/src co gdb
>cvs [checkout aborted]: reading from server: Connection reset by peer
>for the past half an hour.
When there is a problem with CVS sending email to binutils or gdb
mailing lists is not the quickest way to alert someone. You'll get
faster action by sending email directly to overseers or even hopping on
the #overseers irc channel at freenode.net.