This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Is something wrong with CVS server?
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: "Nick Clifton" <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, GDB <gdb at sourceware dot org>, overseers at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 07:30:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: Is something wrong with CVS server?
- References: <20080822141330.GA11181@lucon.org> <48AECC76.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 7:25 AM, Nick Clifton <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi H.J.
>> bash-3.2$ cvs -z 3 -d :pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvs/src co gdb
>> cvs [checkout aborted]: reading from server: Connection reset by peer
> This is probably related to the recent security problem that has been
> affecting some public systems. Please try accessing the CVs server again -
> it is definitely working for me. If you still have problems, then ping the
> overseers list.
It still doesn't work for me. Did you use "-d