This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Is something wrong with CVS server?
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, GDB <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:25:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: Is something wrong with CVS server?
- References: <20080822141330.GA11181@lucon.org>
bash-3.2$ cvs -z 3 -d :pserver:email@example.com:/cvs/src co gdb
cvs [checkout aborted]: reading from server: Connection reset by peer
This is probably related to the recent security problem that has been
affecting some public systems. Please try accessing the CVs server
again - it is definitely working for me. If you still have problems,
then ping the overseers list.