This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Assert in linux_nat_resume
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Marc Ferland <mferland at harfangmicro dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 15:29:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: Assert in linux_nat_resume
- References: <48A1E2C4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 03:21:40PM -0400, Marc Ferland wrote:
> I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my program but I don't know
> where to start (Debugging with printf() is a rather tedious task!). Any
> help would be greatly appreciated.
The first thing to try is definitely a snapshot of current CVS GDB.