This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb problem with 'malloc' in unnamed namespace
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: André Pönitz <apoenitz at trolltech dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 08:12:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: gdb problem with 'malloc' in unnamed namespace
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Aug 05, 2008 at 02:07:13PM +0200, André Pönitz wrote:
> What can I do from the user side to inform gdb that it should
> not use the malloc from the anon namespace?
Nothing, but you could file a bug for GDB's incorrect selection of
the malloc to call.