This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[MI] enabling non-stop mode
- From: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Marc Khouzam <marc dot khouzam at ericsson dot com>
- Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 22:16:16 +0400
- Subject: [MI] enabling non-stop mode
I'm thinking about the best interface to query for, and enable non-stop
mode when using MI.
We presently have the -list-features command that list various things GDB
I've already proposed to add -enable-feature command to enable things
that are off by default.
Probably, we can extend this to enable feature that are not MI proper,
(gdb) -enable-feature non-stop
The only issue here is that non-stop mode availability in general
depends on the target, so maybe we should have a separate commands
to list "target" feature and then enable target features?