This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB record patch 0.1.3 for GDB-6.8 release (It make I386-Linux GDB support Reversible Debugging)
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at specifix dot com>
- To: Hui Zhu <hui dot zhu at windriver dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 12:53:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: GDB record patch 0.1.3 for GDB-6.8 release (It make I386-Linux GDB support Reversible Debugging)
- References: <4805A420.email@example.com>
I've just had a little try-out of your patch, and I must say
that I think it's fantastic! I only played with it a little bit,
but I loaded up gdb under gdb, did some stepping into function
calls until I was 4 or 5 functions deep, then set it into
reverse and stepped back to the beginning.
Really, really nice work. I'm very excited.
We will need to do some back-and-forth in order to get this in,
but I definitely think we want it.