This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: MI varobj artificial fields
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Vladimir Prus <ghost at cs dot msu dot su>
- Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:29:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: MI varobj artificial fields
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
A Wednesday 16 April 2008 16:20:01, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> So, I suggest to allow MI to optionally suppress those artificial fields.
Should the access be an attribute of the each children, instead of
being children themselves?