This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Possible bug in gdb 6.7.1
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org, Ralf Corsepius <ralf dot corsepius at rtems dot org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 14:15:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: Possible bug in gdb 6.7.1
- References: <47F27A58.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 01:09:28PM -0500, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> I accidentally did something stupid and think I tripped a bug in
> gdb. I was on an i386 target remotely debugging using a
> remote target to qemu. I switch targets a lot and accidentally
> looked at $pc instead of $eip.
Try GDB 6.8, which should fix this.