This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Modifying a verboten register
- From: "Shaun Jackman" <sjackman at gmail dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 10:19:35 -0800
- Subject: Re: Modifying a verboten register
- References: <email@example.com> <20060504145211.GB32605@nevyn.them.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20080229134004.GA2573@caradoc.them.org>
- Reply-to: "Shaun Jackman" <sjackman at gmail dot com>
On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 5:40 AM, Daniel Jacobowitz <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 08:37:58PM -0800, Shaun Jackman wrote:
> > Was this patch ever applied to the trunk? I've just checked that the
> > bug still exists in gdb 6.7. The above patch was from 2006-July circa
> > gdb 6.5 days.
> That patch will not be applied; as I mentioned at the time, it's a
> nasty hack. Unfortunately, no one has had time to work on this
Okay. Well, thanks for the hack in any case.