This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Modifying a verboten register
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Shaun Jackman <sjackman at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 08:40:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: Modifying a verboten register
- References: <email@example.com> <20060504145211.GB32605@nevyn.them.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 08:37:58PM -0800, Shaun Jackman wrote:
> Was this patch ever applied to the trunk? I've just checked that the
> bug still exists in gdb 6.7. The above patch was from 2006-July circa
> gdb 6.5 days.
That patch will not be applied; as I mentioned at the time, it's a
nasty hack. Unfortunately, no one has had time to work on this