This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: problem with gdb stub compiling
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at specifix dot com>
- To: XCV <xcviscool at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:29:28 -0800
- Subject: Re: problem with gdb stub compiling
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 2008-02-25 at 20:14 +0800, XCV wrote:
> hello!i've got a problem while try to run a simple example with i386-stub:
Wow, this stub code is really ancient, and (evidently) not well
maintained. Overlooking one simple textual patch, the last changelog
reference is from 2001, nearly 7 years ago.
What's your target? Is it a bare board, without an operating system?
If it's Linux or something, you could probably use gdbserver.