This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Using dlopen and remote debugging
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Steve Kreyer <steve dot kreyer at web dot de>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 08:30:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: Using dlopen and remote debugging
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 01:04:12PM +0100, Steve Kreyer wrote:
> Breakpoint 1, main () at test2.c:12
> 12 lib_handle = dlopen("/libtest.so", RTLD_NOW);
> (gdb) n
At this point, what does info shared say?
The SH Linux port of GDB is not well-cared-for. I suspect it is
missing shared library support entirely.