This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Wrong list for gdb usage questions?
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at specifix dot com>
- To: Craig Miller <millerexpedition at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:51:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: Wrong list for gdb usage questions?
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, 2008-02-21 at 20:07 -0800, Craig Miller wrote:
> I asked a question earlier today on the IRC channel, and again on this
> mailing list. Both questions went w/o even an acknowledgement. Is
> there a more apropriate place where I can ask my gdb usage question?
> I'm not trying to bother anyone, just trying to figure out how to use
> gdb in an area that isn't documented particularly well (making
> searching a bit futile).
Yep, as others have said, this is a volunteer community.
Most of us check the email lists more often than once a day,
but I don't even know who monitors the irc channel and how often.