This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
gdbserver tracepoint support (from Project Ideas page)
- From: "Doug Evans" <dje at google dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:24:52 -0800
- Subject: gdbserver tracepoint support (from Project Ideas page)
Hi. The wiki Project Ideas page has this for gdbserver:
* Gdbserver doesn't support tracepoints. A few people have said
they would work on this, but no patches for it have ever been
submitted to the mailing list. This could be a nice introductory
project for someone interested in remote debugging.
Can anyone give me an idea of what they think this involves, and if
any work has been done on this since the wiki entry was written?