Re: New MI maintainer

    A free and open society protects its users by making public its
    actions and intents.

The GNU Project is not a government, and it does not aim to represent
the people in general, or the users.  Our goals go far beyond "making
users happy".  We campaign for your freedom to change and redistribute
your own version of a program.

That does not include your having the right to be consulted by us
about what we do in developing a program.  Because the program is free,
you are not bound by our decisions anyway.