This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Binding F10 key to 'next'
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at specifix dot com>
- To: Chris Stankevitz <cstankevitz at toyon dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:45:18 -0800
- Subject: Re: Binding F10 key to 'next'
- References: <47B11209.email@example.com>
On Mon, 2008-02-11 at 19:27 -0800, Chris Stankevitz wrote:
> Is it possible to bind the F10 key to the "next" operation? The
> following did not work:
> (gdb) define F10
> Type commands for definition of "f10".
> End with a line saying just "end".
> Thank you,
If it is possible (which is likely), it would have to be
supported by your terminal or window manager, not by gdb.
Gdb doesn't know anything about function keys.