This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Delete all breakpoints with less typing
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at specifix dot com>
- To: Chris Stankevitz <cstankevitz at toyon dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:37:02 -0800
- Subject: Re: Delete all breakpoints with less typing
- References: <47B1F3B7.email@example.com>
On Tue, 2008-02-12 at 11:29 -0800, Chris Stankevitz wrote:
> This is how I delete all breakpoints:
> (gdb) del b
> Delete all breakpoints? (y or n) y
> 6 characters for the command plus two more to confirm. I'm used to MSVC
> which does it with one stroke (SHIFT-F9). Is there a way to remove
> breakpoints in gdb with less typing and no confirmation?
The " b" is not necessary, since "delete" defaults to
"delete breakpoint". Now you're down to four keystrokes plus two.
And "set confirm off" will assure gdb that you know
what you want to do. Down to four keystrokes total.
We would not want you getting RSS because of gdb!