Re: Does GDB 6.7.1 for PowerPC require the framepointer register for backtracing?

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for all your valuable answers! We will use -fomit-frame-pointer as a workaround for now. Later on we will add support for handling the frame pointer register in our OS kernel. That seems to be the future-proof solution.

Regards,
Stefan