This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Intermittent error during the debugging
- From: Igor Korot <ikorot at earthlink dot net>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 14:30:08 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Intermittent error during the debugging
- Reply-to: Igor Korot <ikorot at earthlink dot net>
I have a gdb 6.6 installed on the Gentoo Linux:
IgorsGentooOnNetwork igor # uname -a
Linux IgorsGentooOnNetwork 2.6.20-gentoo-r8 #1 SMP Sat Jun 2 00:28:19 PDT 2007 i686 Genuine Intel(R) CPU T1350 @ 1.86GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
I also have a KDevelop ver 3.4.1 (using KDE 3.5.5) installed.
All this is installed along with the GNOME.
I prepared the program using the wxGTK library, and wanted to debug it.
Unfrotunately gdb throws the error, which says:
Debugger reported the following error.
Warnning: cannot insert breakpoint 0. Error accessing memory address 0xffffe420.
Now this errors appears intermittently, in different places at the
What is the cause of such issue? And how can I fix it?