This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb 126.96.36.19971219-cvs doesn't build on Linux/ia64
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: GDB <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:41:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: gdb 188.8.131.5271219-cvs doesn't build on Linux/ia64
- References: <20071219174232.GA1094@lucon.org> <20071219175049.GA1132@lucon.org>
On Wed, Dec 19, 2007 at 09:50:49AM -0800, H.J. Lu wrote:
> This regression was introduced by
> 2007-11-01 Daniel Jacobowitz <email@example.com>
> * linux-low.c (linux_tracefork_grandchild): New.
> (linux_tracefork_child): Use clone.
> (linux_test_for_tracefork): Use clone; allocate and free a
> Daniel, can you look into it?
It is an otherwise trivial use of clone. Could someone with access
to an ia64-linux system try adding a clone2 case?