Re: GDB startup session with Eclipse

Thanks. I've seen this part about the '+' and '-' but I haven't realized that
it was in both sides :-/ Here is the current conversation between my
software (<-) and GDB controlled by Eclipse (->) :

-> 'qSupported'
<- 'qXfer:memory-map:read+'
-> '-'
-> '-'
-> '-'
-> '+'
-> '+'
-> 'Hc-1'
<- ''
-> '+'
-> 'qC'
<- ''
-> '+'
-> 'qOffsets'
<- ''
-> '+'
-> '?'
<- ''
-> '+'
-> '3' (just after this one an error occurs in Eclipse)

I don't support  '-' and '+' from GDB for now but I don't understand why it
sends me 3 '-' and then 2 '+'.

I will test directly with GDB in remote mode in order to see if I have the
same issues.

Thanks.