This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: export backtrace
- From: "Dan Kegel" <dank at kegel dot com>
- To: "Bram Kuijper" <a dot l dot w dot kuijper at rug dot nl>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:14:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: export backtrace
- References: <467FDA31.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 6/25/07, Bram Kuijper <email@example.com> wrote:
(gdb) backtrace ./program > my_file
Another workaround: run it in a window, then copy and paste. Yuckky, but works.
But y'know, that would be a nice feature, so I filed a feature request
with summary "Please allow redirection of individual command output to files".