This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: export backtrace
- From: Bob Rossi <bob_rossi at cox dot net>
- To: Bram Kuijper <a dot l dot w dot kuijper at rug dot nl>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:09:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: export backtrace
- References: <467FDA31.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 05:07:29PM +0200, Bram Kuijper wrote:
> Hi all,
> A veeeery simple question with an unfindable answer: how do I export a
> backtrace to a file so that I can search through it outside gdb?
> (gdb) backtrace ./program > my_file obviously isn't working, so what
> should be the alternative?
One alternative would be to use the logging feature of gdb. That will
log the entire session, and will include the backtrace.