This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: problem with creating variable object (gdb6.3)
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Bogdan Slusarczyk <bodzio131 at op dot pl>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 07:05:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: problem with creating variable object (gdb6.3)
- References: <467B9F64.firstname.lastname@example.org> <467BA196.email@example.com>
On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 12:16:54PM +0200, Bogdan Slusarczyk wrote:
> Additionally I noticed that if I use (short *) instead of (bool *) everything
> is fine What is wrong with 'bool'??
Is it a C or C++ program? GDB doesn't know anything about the bool
type in C, because it's not part of the C language.