This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: shared library debugging issue - please help
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Pobereznicenco Stefan <pobere at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:34:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: shared library debugging issue - please help
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 12:03:41PM +0300, Pobereznicenco Stefan wrote:
> Breakpoint 1, 0xAADDRESS in LoginSM::Next () at
> LoginSM::Next() is the function inside it I set the breakpoint, ...
> but why gdb tells me about 'new' file? I didn't set a breakpoint in
> the header file of operator 'new' ...
> Because of this, I cannot step into my shared library ... :(
Just single step a bit from there, or compile without optimization.
GDB does not support inlined functions yet; a call to new has been
inlined into your code.