This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Turning off printing of char pointer contents
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Ray Bejjani <ray dot bejjani at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 09:38:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: Turning off printing of char pointer contents
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 06:32:07PM -0700, Ray Bejjani wrote:
> Thanks! That should do it. I can set regions, but I cant set (or even
> show) the inaccessible-by-default setting . It's in the manual, and
> I've tried it with 6.5 and 6.6 (in case it was new) but it simply
> doesn't know what it is. I don't know if it matters, but I'm
> cross-debugging a coldfire, so maybe it isn't supported (of course, I
> cant seem to set it in my x86 one either).
It's even newer than that. You'll have to grab a CVS snapshot from
the FTP site (or from CVS).