Re: GDB Documentation and Request for Help

Jim Blandy wrote:

If you post here, I think people would be happy to explain what's
current and what isn't.  I'll watch for your messages.

Thanks. I think that my questions are not very specific and it would be better to go through the Target Arch chapter and mark it up.

But here goes: what did FRAME_INIT_SAVED get replaced by?

Or, the much more general question:  when the target hits a
breakpoint, where are the registers read and how does the
current frame get initialized with a frame pointer?  (I've
stepped thru normal_stop, and I know it must be somewhere
nearby, but I've not found it.)

--
Michael Eager	 eager@eagercon.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306  650-325-8077