This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Multi process debugging using gdb - references?
- From: Michael Snyder <Michael dot Snyder at palmsource dot com>
- To: fnf at specifix dot com
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:04:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: Multi process debugging using gdb - references?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 14:43 -0700, Michael Snyder wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 07:39 -0700, Fred Fish wrote:
> > I'm curious about the status of using gdb to debug multiple processes.
> I used to know about a project that did as you suggest -- use a
> front end to control multiple gdbs. Let me see if I can dredge
> up the memory.
Fred, google up "P2D2", by Robert Hood (he was at NASA at the
time, don't know if he still is). Here's one reference: