Improving GDB for multicore and embedded system!

Hi,

Ericsson is staffing the GDB/MI DSF reference implementation.
Part of the work done by Ericsson will be to identify GDB limitations
for multicore and embedded system.
The GDB limitations will be discussed at a workshop May 14-18:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/DD/Face-to-face_Alameda_14-18-May
-2007

It would be great if peoples from the GDB community can help identify
GDB limitations for multicore and embedded system.
If you want to attend the workshop May 14-18 or want to give inputs on
GDB limitations you can contact me via e-mail.
I think many companies need those GDB improvements and are willing to
put resources if we have a clear picture of what needs to be done.

P.S. DSF (Debugger Services Framework) is an Eclipse framework and GUI
made for embedded system, you can find more info at
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/dd/about.php

Dominique Toupin
Ericsson