This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: (Not) debugging STL
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Alpár Jüttner <alpar at cs dot elte dot hu>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 07:18:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: (Not) debugging STL
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 01:04:50PM +0100, Alpár Jüttner wrote:
> In general, it would be often very useful for me to turn off debugging
> of some source files I rely on. If it is a convertional .cc file, I can
> do it by turning off putting the debug info into the related object
> file. But what to do if I use templates/inline functions, thus the
> implementations are in the header files?
GDB does not have any way to do this - yet. It's been proposed a few