This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: usability: exiting from GDB
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: John Pye <john dot pye at anu dot edu dot au>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 08:49:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: usability: exiting from GDB
- References: <456A79B5.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:37:57 +1100
> From: John Pye <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I often find that in exiting GDB, which requires ctrl-D to be pressed
> twice, I press ctrl-D three times and end up also logging out of my
> terminal program, which is annoying.
Any reasons why you don't use `q'? That's one-character command, and
it doesn't run any risk to inadvertently log you off.