This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdbserver + arm nommu
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Mangesh Edake <m_edake at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gdb <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 09:18:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: gdbserver + arm nommu
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 12:53:22AM -0800, Mangesh Edake wrote:
> Hi All,
> I want to run the gdbserver on ARM platform
> with NOMMU. I am not able to find any patches for
> this. I am looking for gdb-6.x. Please let me know if
> any patches are available and if not , let me know
> what are the changes i need to follow.
Have you just tried it? If it does not work, say what's wrong. Use
a version from CVS.