This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: How to print the return value of a template member function
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: "Peng Yu" <pengyu dot ut at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 00:08:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: How to print the return value of a template member function
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Peng Yu" <email@example.com> writes:
> I have the following program listed below this email. I want to
> inspect 'a.get<0>()' from gdb. But I got the following error message.
> Can you show me what the right way should be?
Works for me with gdb 6.5.
Andreas Schwab, SuSE Labs, firstname.lastname@example.org
SuSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
PGP key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."