This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb 6.5 on AIX 5.3 not hitting breakpoints
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Jesse Marlin <jesse dot marlin at intec dot us>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:00:15 -0800
- Subject: Re: gdb 6.5 on AIX 5.3 not hitting breakpoints
- References: <455A1696.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I have built gdb-6.5 on AIX 5.3 and have noticed that it is not hitting
> breakpoints. Is this a known problem and if so is there any workaround?
I've had only little time to work on AIX lately, but it is still
expected to work well. So this is definitely not a known problem.
I'll take a quick look tonight to see if breakpoints work for me.