This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] MinGW and i386_pe_skip_trampoline_code
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- Cc: pedro_alves at portugalmail dot pt, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 06:19:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] MinGW and i386_pe_skip_trampoline_code
- References: <455125A3.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20061108015752.GA4565@nevyn.them.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 20:57:52 -0500
> From: Daniel Jacobowitz <email@example.com>
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> The FSF tree doesn't even support native GDB on MinGW, to the best of
> my knowledge. The MinGW people have local patches that I don't believe
> have ever been submitted (this is hearsay, I've never looked myself).
Yes, you are right. I'm not one of the ``MinGW people'' who maintain
the native GDB, but I've seen the patches, and they aren't in the
official sources, for reasons that evade me.