This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: pthread_sigmask and gdb
- From: Jaimon Jose <jjaimon at Yahoo dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 19:47:50 +0530
- Subject: Re: pthread_sigmask and gdb
- References: <454F3EB5.7010700@Yahoo.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: jjaimon at yahoo dot com
Andreas Schwab wrote the following on 11/06/2006 07:34 PM:
> Looks like a kernel bug. Since gdb does not receive any notification of
> the signal it cannot do anything about that.
My assumption was that gdb blocks on all signals and delivers to the
application being debugged based on the signal mask set in the gdb.
I have tested this on 2.4.21 and 2.6.16. Its hard to believe this was