This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- From: Erik Leunissen <e dot leunissen at hccnet dot nl>
- To: Erik Leunissen <e dot leunissen at hccnet dot nl>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 11:28:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: segfault
- References: <454F0CBD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Erik Leunissen wrote:
My (casual) interpretation of the back trace:
It appears that somehow xstrvprintf() in utils.c is called with an empty
string '\0' to append, upon which strlen() explodes.
Well that's too casual! A newline character is being appended, not an